My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2008 Oscars - Family

I dont like this dress ...what is it ??? It seems like a cleaning lady dress .
Jessica Alba is Pregnant ?
lots of Diamonds ...but I dont like then ...thumbs down
I like the dress ...dont care for the shoulder
Nicole the diamonds didnt help the dress

awwwwwwwww ..Johnny who is that girl ...I dont like her dress at all . Johnny is stylish and I guess he doesnt care for her as he let her come to Oscars in that dress .
I Love this Dress ...Simple and Gorgeous
I think she is coming from a funeral ...2 thumbs down
No way ... I dont like this dress
Biggest loose ..hate the dress

Is Cate pregnant too ? Dress is cool looking .. I dont care for her necklace

She is very appropriate for who she is ...
oh what the duche .. her dress is not age appropriate
The only thing is she won the Oscar ...but the dress ...what is that her window drape
Missy better option is to cover up ...


OMG!!! Heidi ...thats superb ...lov luv luv the dresssssss
Dramatic Drapes ...sorry ...not a good dress for Oscars
She is only 15 yrs old ..
dont care I hate the dress
I dont know ..mixed feelings ...I like the top ...I dont like the train
George is getting Old Man ...


What do you think ?
Leave me your thoughts ...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girl with Johny Depp is his wife (French)

Anonymous said...

I miss " Miss Theron " at the Oscars.

Unknown said...

Are yaar suchi ko kab dekoongs red carpet pe???

SuChArItHa !!!!! said...

Kanthi ...I am not sure how I missed Theron too ...she is so beautiful and always best dressed .

Powered By Blogger