My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sexiest Women of the World - ????Gisele Bundchen ??Christina Aguilera??Kate Beckinsale ??Aishwarya Rai ?? Rihanna ?? Kim Kardeshian ?? and More.


Scarlett
Sofia
Kim Kardeshian
Caterina Zeta Jones

Monica Bellucci
Padma lakshmi
Penelope Cruz
Reon kadena
Rihanna


Mallika Sherawat
Maria Sharapova
marion Cotillard
Megan Fox
Monica Bellucci




Salma Hayak
Jessica Alba
Kate Beckinsale
Kerry Washington

Christina Aguilera
Dita Von Teesa
Giada De Laurent
Gisele Bundchen

Giselle

Alessandra Ambrosia
Alicia keys
April Scott
Beyonce



Brooke Burke - I am not sure where she went . I want her to come back to TV



Lindsey Lohan
Ivanka Trump

Adriana Lima

Aishwarya Rai


Halle Berry






Heidi Klum


I didnt care for the others in the 100 list .
This is exclusively my choice.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger