My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, July 28, 2008

Let the Lord Help you move.

Move

As most of you know. I moved from East Coast to West Coast and as a matter of fact I am either traveling or moving all the time as if I have wheels on my feet.

Every time I move I dread that. It’s a big deal. But the Lord has helped me through every single time.

Here are some verses from the bible that are very promising.

Meditate on them if you have a dreadful move.


Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."



Psalm 139 : 3- 10
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.
5 You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Numbers 9 : 18 - 22

18 At the LORD's command the Israelites set out, and at his command they encamped. As long as the cloud stayed over the tabernacle, they remained in camp.
19 When the cloud remained over the tabernacle a long time, the Israelites obeyed the LORD's order and did not set out.
20 Sometimes the cloud was over the tabernacle only a few days; at the LORD's command they would encamp, and then at his command they would set out.
21 Sometimes the cloud stayed only from evening till morning, and when it lifted in the morning, they set out. Whether by day or by night, whenever the cloud lifted, they set out.
22 Whether the cloud stayed over the tabernacle for two days or a month or a year, the Israelites would remain in camp and not set out; but when it lifted, they would set out.

Num 10:13
11 On the twentieth day of the second month of the second year, the cloud lifted from above the tabernacle of the Testimony.
12 Then the Israelites set out from the Desert of Sinai and traveled from place to place until the cloud came to rest in the Desert of Paran.
13 They set out, this first time, at the LORD's command through Moses.
I sometimes wish I had this facility . I can check on the cloud to go in and out of the house.

Gene 13:15 - 18
15 All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever.
16 I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone could count the dust, then your offspring could be counted.
17 Go, walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you." 18 So Abram moved his tents and went to live near the great trees of Mamre at Hebron, where he built an altar to the LORD.


Exodus 33: 14- 15
14 The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
15 Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.

2 Sam 2:1
1 In the course of time, David inquired of the LORD. "Shall I go up to one of the towns of Judah?" he asked.The LORD said, "Go up."David asked, "Where shall I go?"
"To Hebron," the LORD answered.

Colo 1: 10 - 14

10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully
12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption,the forgiveness of sins.

Now that is the real move that the Lord have promised us ..its not a physical move but the eternal move everyone needs. Dont be stagnant in one place. Find God and let the holy spirit guide you through the Eternal move .


Best Regards,

Sucharitha T

No comments:

Powered By Blogger