My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Friday, May 22, 2009

Jr.NTR - Fat vs Thin













Biography:Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (born May 20, 1983) more popularly known as Jr. NTR or just NTR, is an Indian film actor. He is the grandson of the Late Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, who was a legendary actor and former chief minister or Andhra Pradesh. He is fondly called as Tarak by his family, friends and close associates. Rao was born and brought up in Hyderabad; his parents are Harikrishna Nandamuri and Shalini. He went to Vidyaranya School in Hyderabad, and later to St Rakesh's Junior College. He has a sister and two brothers, Kalyan Ram and Janaki Ram. His uncle Balakrishna Nandamuri is also famous actor. A reputed Kuchipudi artist.







































Below is something I saw in his modelling profile .







My Basics Height: 5'5"
Complexion: Light Skinned
Body Type: Fat
My Background Religion: Buddhist
Personal/Family Values: Republican
My Lifestyle Diet: Vegan
{ Vegan :O really ...I think he must be kidding ...what exactly did he eat on a vegan diet to be so fat :O unbelievable and crazyyyyyyyy}
Drink: Usually
Smoke: Sometimes
Hobbies, Interests & more
My Hobbies: Will tell you later
My Favorite Music: Not too keen on music.
My Favorite Reads: My Favorite Movies: Sci-fi fantasy
My Sports / Fitness Activities: Tennis
My Favorite Cuisine: Italian, Bengali
My Preferred Dress Style: Classical Indian
My Personality, Long-Term Goals, etc







In Rakhi, he was very fat. Even Ileana is shown teasing him on his rather round figure. But NTR shed almost 24 kilos for his new look in Yamdonga. NTR is now in two minds. He is getting a mixed response from his fans. While some say that he looks glamorous with his new slim figure, some others say that they would like to him see him in his earlier avatar as ‘Bandodu’. NTR is in a dilemma now, but post-Yamadonga, he has definitely put on some weight and one has to wait and watch if he will retain the figure or once again go on a diet to reduce weight.


So take a look at some of his pictures posted here and let us you know thoughts

HOW DO YOU LIKE JR.NTR FAT OR THIN ???

No comments:

Powered By Blogger