My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Friday, December 26, 2008

In the name of Islam


This was sent to me in an email forward and to be honest I was sickened if this is what it is supposed to be. I feel very guilty because my insane mind actually aksed myself the question "will he ever steal again?". The more I thought about it I came to the conclusion I would consider killing anyone who used this as punishment on any child in front of me. Be warned: Images may upset you.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!!!





















No religion can ever justify such hideous crimes. I wanted to know if this was accurate and not some acted shock video and searched the website - www.metacafe.com and this is a site similar to You Tube. I could find no further information.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger