My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

STRAWBERRY MILK SHAKE RECIPE

INGREDIENTS
Fresh Large Strawberries , A Dozen
2 Cups of Milk
3 Tbsp Sugar
Ice - 25 cubes
Nuts - Almonds, Cashew , Pistachio( Any or all of them if desired )




I had a box of fresh strawberries , couldn't keep them long so I decided to make the strawberry milk shake.

A Dozen strawberries cut and clean.


PREPARATION

In a blender add all the ingredients and blend well.






Here I added Strawberries and Ice
















Here I added Milk and Sugar





















Here you can see all the ingredients blended





Pour into a Glass and Serve


I added some crushed Almonds and mint leafs for decoration.
If you are making this Milk Shake for Kids add Nuts depending on their choice for more nutrition and flavor










































WITH OR WITHOUT NUTS ITS STILL HEALTHY




















YUMMY , SMELLS DELICIOUS and HEALTHY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PHOTOS

No comments:

Powered By Blogger