My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, October 13, 2008

Akbar Restaurant

Review for fellow Indians:


Akbar Restaurant Address: 9400 Snowden River Pkwy # 114, Columbia, MD 21045

I decided to write reviews on Restaurants because I think it’s my civic responsibility to notify fellow Indians what they are going to experience when visiting for the 1st time.

If you have a better experiences please update us.

I have been to this restaurant for lunch and it Sucks.
The choices are very few.
It’s not worth for the money $$$$ you pay.
Some Americans were spotted complaining about unclean plates.
So there is a hygiene problem too.
Eat at your own risk.
Service below average.
Its better to buy ready to eat stuff and eat at home.
As there is scale to describe taste. Worst I have ever eaten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right about this restaurant

Powered By Blogger