My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, October 13, 2008

Minerva Indian Cusine

Minerva Indian Cusine
Address:
10364 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030
Minerva had been my all tiem favorite. When I first ate there I called my mum and said "Minerva inti vanta maripinchindi " ( I missed home cooking , but after eating @ Minerva I forgot that feeling ) .
Year ago when I lived in VA ( back in 2001 , 2002 ) drove for 45 mins to get to VA, sometimes even 3 hours just to eat at Minerva. The choices were many and taste was awesome.
Well Its south Indian ( Typical Hyderabadi / Andhra Style )
Over the years Minerva lost its Magic ...the taste fell ..its still not bad ...its worth trying but you might not be 100% content .
I know and have friends who are addicts of this place ..but I wish Minerva is restored to its former glory.
Over all - taste is Moderate ( NOW )
Price - Worth for the variety they have.
Weekends - Get there before 1 pm ..dont be a typical desi and wait till the last 1/2 of their closing time. Else there is a long wait .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger