My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best Purchase

Best Purchase Of Wanamaker
John Wanamaker, one of the country's greatest merchants, said: "I have of course made large purchases of property in my lifetime...and the buildings and grounds in which we are now meeting represent a value of approximately twenty billion dollars.

"But it was as a boy in the country, at eleven years of age, that I made my biggest purchase. In a little mission Sunday school, I bought from my teacher a small, red, leather Bible. The Bible cost me $2.75—which I paid in small installments as I saved. That was my greatest purchase, for that Bible made me what I am today."

I can tell you along with john wanamaker, What I am today is because of the Bible, without Bible I am nothing and I am empty.

will you be able to say what you are today is because of Bible??if not you are missing a great life. king David said: your (Bible) word is a lamp unto my feet, And light unto my path. Ps 119:105

No comments:

Powered By Blogger