My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Friday, July 10, 2009

David Smith lost more than 400 pounds - See all pictures

David Smith, Now and Then

"When I was in my darkest place, I thought the world was so evil. But now, seeing that there is good in the world ... I'm gonna do my best to make this world bearable for everyone," Smith said.








Smith is seen here at a family function as a teenager. He dropped out of high school when he was 17. He says he couldn't take the emotional abuse from other kids and retreated into his parents house. "I've had like sticks and stones and dog feces … thrown at me and [I've been] spit on … that makes you feel, you know, not human at all." (Courtesy David Smith)








In July 2003, at the age of 26, David Smith met trainer Chris Powell for the first time. This handshake was the beginning of Smith's transformation -- Powell started him on a workout plan and a schedule that included healthy eating days followed by cheat days. (Courtesy David Smith)


David Smith at his kitchen table at age 24 in 2002. At his heaviest, Smith weighed more than 630 pounds. Now 31 years old, he has lost more than 400 pounds with the help of an unlikely friend.




























































Smith is seen here at age 30, after his first skin surgery post weight loss. He has never been in love and hopes that the right girl is out there for him.(Courtesy David Smith)








































































































Beauty is only skin deep. Look at this guy ... he cant stop smiling Good for him cause he has a cute smile and he indeed became a hunk ...its an amazing victory. Congratulations Smith .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger