My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meet Alfie Patten, The 13-Year Old Dad




I’m tired after the birth. I was nervous after going into labour but otherwise I was quite excited.” Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant and the baby daddy is baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight. Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

Would you look at Alfie’s face? He looks so young and innocent. And yet… Well, despite being young, both are TRYING to be responsible parents. We won’t know what would happen to them and we just can’t judge them for whatever they have done. At least they are trying… Tsk tsk… Kids these days…




Chantelle told how she discovered she was expecting after going to her GP with “really bad” stomach pains. She said: “Me and Alfie went. The doctor asked me whether we had sex. I said yes and he said I should do a pregnancy test. He did the test and said I was pregnant. I started crying and didn’t know what to do.


Click here to read the complete STORY!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger