My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, June 22, 2009

Benefits of OLIVE OIL for HAIR !!!

My hair is falling off like crazy ...I dont know if its age or stress . But its really thinning these days and its a huge concern for me and its bothering . Olive oil For Hair - I read it in a magazine { Cant believe everything you read in a magazine } and wanted to try it for so long.

Today I tried Olive Oil to hydrate my hair. I didnt use any fancy olive oil thats sold in hair product stores ,but just used the olive oil I have in my kitchen , the extra virgin Olive oil.
This is what I did , I took a small quantity into a small bowl and heated it for 10 secs in my microwave. Now the oil is luke warm. I applied the oil to my scalp and hair and massaged a few minutes . I let it stay for 3 hours then washed it off.
I didnt know what to expect but It was really easy to wash it off .... it is much easier than washing hair with regular hair oil .
Okay now the after effects ...My hair is soft when I touch it. I feel great about the feel and look. Let me repeat this process for another month and will let you know the results.
This is a simple , best , and most of all a "cheap method" which can be done @ home to help repair damaged and dull hair . So people if you are spending time in the sun and in the pool all that chlorine effects should be reversed. Try this out and you will see the results.
Good Luck !!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger