My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, June 29, 2009

Virginia Beach Travel Pictures taken during my Bike Ride !!!!!

Below are some pictures taken during my Bike Ride in Virginia Beach.
Here are pictures of the Mile Markers, Both sides of the Board walk , VA Beach.
It was simple fun and good way to burn all those vacation calories.
I started out at the middle from my Bike rental place and came to one end of the Board walk. Then I actually realised I can take pictures of all the mile stones and whats going on around me. So here we go ...sit back and check out the pictures. I know ...I know wish you were there.
Mile "0"

Mile " 1/2"
VA beach fishing Pier ...if you don't know - its free to fish here .


















Mile " 1"








Mile "11/2"














Mile " 2"




















Statue of Neptune ...he is pretty cool looking






















































One was ride was pretty easy
Opposite direction was a struggle as it was against the wind direction , but the wind was a cool feeling on the face.
over all its totally worth it.
















Mile " 21/2"
































This is the end of the Board walk
Mile " 3"




















No comments:

Powered By Blogger