My Gospel Band


iTunes get music on

Monday, June 15, 2009

Celebrity Secrets To A Flawless Tan


Celebrity Secrets To A Flawless Fake Tan
Summer is finally here and celebs are handing over their best-kept secrets for flawless fake tans.
Kim Kardashian says,
First, I use a body scrub all over in the shower. I like Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash - it has burnt brown sugar.
Heidi Klum:
When I need to look sunkissed, I get a spray tan from Jimmy Jimmy Coco and top it off with Bare Bronze Moisturizing Body Oil by Victoria’s Secret!
Molly Sims:
I use Jergens Natural Glow when I want to add a little color.
Lindsay Lohan:
I start off applying self tanner at my feet, then work my way up. Have fun and do it with a friend- after all, you need someone to do your back!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger